Effective Digital Marketing Strategies
By T Arkitim
For digital marketing to be effective, you need a clearly-defined campaign strategy. As a small business owner in the Gold Coast, limited budgets additionally emphasize the need for strategic decisions.
Online marketing strategies differ from business to business. Every business needs its own distinct and specific strategy that is best suited for its industry or niche, be it construction, restaurants and coffee bars, plumbing, roofing, real estate, or even a dentistry practice.
Combining SEO and PPC ad campaigns
- A very common and usually effective strategy involves adding PPC ads to your SEO tactics. How does this work?* Do detailed research on relevant keywords to your local business and the industry in general. Then, simply choose those powerful enough to bring in the largest amount of traffic.
- Know your target audience; their location, gender, age group, and most importantly, income. Identify your biggest customers in this group; those who have the potential to give you the greatest rewards. 3. Optimize your website and content using SEO. Build an optimized landing page on your site. This is where visitors are taken to once they click on your ad. It must be able to give them that needed push to make a purchase.
- Then, craft compelling ad copy for your PPC ads. Let your words grab the attention of potential customers
- Place your PPC ads in places where your target audience are most likely to see them and of course, click.
- Track your conversions and results using customized tools. How much did you spend on ads? How much did you make in return? How many views? What was the overall number of clicks and visits within a specified time period?
- Review your successes and failures and figure out what is working and what is not. Then, make the necessary adjustments.
- Maintain your online presence by continuously optimizing your content and site.
- Regularly modify your marketing strategy and campaigns to reduce cost while keeping customer retention and revenue at an all-time high.
Rather than PPC, you might decide to combine your SEO with social media marketing as it is way cheaper. PPC, on the other hand, helps you reel in those customers that are ready to make a purchase. The chances of conversion are way higher than social media advertising. At the end of the day, choosing an effective internet marketing strategy depends on your preferences, the needs of your Gold Coast business, and your priorities. The bottom line remains that whichever strategy you decide on, it must reach and engage your target audience. It must not only drive traffic to your site, it must also convert this traffic to actual sales and increased revenue.
for more information visit http://www.limeriver.com.au